Friday, October 3, 2008

Russ & Lindsay

I had the privilege of photographing the wedding of Russ & Lindsay Newton this past weekend and it one of the most fun & laid-back weddings I have photographed this year.
The event took place at Laurel Hall, which is one of the most unique locations available to Indianapolis brides... The grounds are beautifully kept and the house itself is immense. It was built in 1918 and in my opinion outshines the Lilly home located at the IMA. I would recommend it to any bride who is searching for that perfect location for a wedding and reception.
Anyway, the wedding itself was lovely and the reception was a blast. Kenton Smith of DJ's Entertainment not only DJ'd the event, but also was the best man. Few can pull that off without a hitch...
Thanks Russ & Lindsay for a splendid evening... I even got to dance with my wife;-)



No comments: