Saturday, August 16, 2008

Chase Coy

I received a phone call from my old friend David last week to see if I was available to photograph his son's senior pictures... I have known this kid since he was in 1st grade and it is so odd that he should now be a senior. I must say that he is quite the accompished young musician and was so much fun to photograph. He just sort of did his own thing and took very little direction. I laughed twice as much as usual and had an overall blast! Check out his music on myspace http://www.myspace.com/chasecoy or on I-Tunes... Let me know what you think. -T




























9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very familiar with Chase's music, when I first heard of it I instantly fell in love with him(:
he's extremely talented especially for being so young.

Miraculous photographs by the way(:

Marie said...

Chase's music is quite nice. I wouldn't be surprised to start his songs on the radio pretty soon.
And your photographs are very good. I like the variety in the photos.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till his songs are on the radio. I will be like, "I KNEW THIS GUY BEFORE HE WAS COOL!" Ha. :)

caroline said...

Those photos are really cool (:
Chase is so extremley talented, its amazing, especially at such a young age. Once I heard "This Lullaby" I fell in love with his music. How do you know him?

Victoria Walker said...

Dear Juilette ruless :P
And hes not that hard on the eyes either :D

Anonymous said...

chase coy is amazingg. his lyrics are so deep and cute. i love his music!! keep writing songs chase!

Sam said...

I love his music! Its freaken awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Chase's music is the best music I've ever heard before. He knows what he's singing about-he must have loved before. <3

emma said...

I love Chase's music and your pictures are awesome =)